We stumbled across these lipsticks by NEEK cosmetics and knew we had to post about them.
Made on a base of Jojoba oil, Avocado oil and Shea Butter, the lipsticks are a cross between a lip balm and a lipstick, ideal for the upcoming colder seasons.
We’re always hunting down vegan beauty products that are natural as a well as vegan (nobody wants pesky chemicals added to their skin!). This is what NEEK has to say about their natural stance: “Thanks to some pretty awesome gifts from Mother Nature, we don’t need to add anything artificial or synthetic to any of our products. That’s why our vegan lipstick is paraben, lead, sulphate, phthalate, mineral oil, palm oil and chemical FREE.”
The lipsticks come in 8 different shades:
- Shine on (Clear for extra shine)
- Come into my world (Pink nude)
- Sweet about me (Neutral hue with a tinge of pink)
- Sunsets (Pink coral)
- Pash (Dusky pink with a hint of mauve)
- Kiss me kiss me (Fuschia)
- Mystify (Cocoa-brown with a pink hint)
- Friday on my mind (Berry brown)
Available now, priced at £15.99 from NEEKskinorganics.com